2. NEW R STEVIE MOORE SATURDAY SINGLES SERIES!
- R Stevie Saturday Singles Series #4 - E Not Laid/Inconsiderations Pt. 1 new pair of ambient drone noise instrumental left turns from the god/father of DIY home recording.
The fourth installment of an R. Stevie Moore Singles Series. On occasional (every 3 or 4 weeks) Saturdays, we will put up for sale a new 7" square lathe cut from R. Stevie Moore in a hand-letterpressed cover. We will leave the orders up for only 24 hours, and then we will make however many were preordered (plus artist copies). They will not be available again after the initial 24 hour period. Buy it Here: http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/bands/r-stevie-moore
To sign up on the PIAPTK/R. Stevie Mailing list to receive ONLY Stevie-related PIAPTK news, go here: http://eepurl.com/o2vLD
3. Fur Family - Musk Ox Lathe Cut 7" - A three song single from Tucson up-and-comers, Fur Family. Closely related to PIAPTK favorites Golden Boots, Fur Family consists of former Golden Boots bassist, Sean Rogers, writing the tunes and playing guitars, with musical assistance from the Golden Boots core of Rian Eggleston and Dmitri Manos (also of Dr. Dog). Clear, square lathe cut 7"s in covers printed and silkscreened by the band. Ltd Ed of 50. Pick it up here: http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/bands/golden-boots/products
4. Keith John Adams - Change/Sparrow Lathe Cut 7" Single - A new single from our favorite BBC TV reporter, and old friend, Keith John Adams. Having taken it easy over the last couple years busy with his day job and daddyhood, KJA finally sends us in the US some new tunes... Probably the first and last time PIAPTK will ever release anything even remotely resembling a Ska song (did you know that I played Moog for a month in a ska band in college? don't tell anyone). But despite the horns, this song is pretty awesome. Check out the video if you don't believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
The covers were letterpressed on onion skin vellum. What I didn't realize, being the first time that I letterpressed onto onion skin vellum, is that letterpress ink doesn't dry well on onion skin vellum, and despite letting it dry for three days, they ink still got all smudgy and weird. But, most of them actually look kind of cool, so Keith and I decided to use them. You like stuff that is handmade, right? Even if it is by screw-ups trying something a little different?
50 copies on square, clear, lathe cut polycarbonate.
5. New Free Golden Boots Digital Sampler! - A Brand NEW (as of Sept 2012) Sampler from Tucson alt-alt-country-psychicana-freak-pop-savants, The Golden Boots. A handful of tracks culled from recent albums, with a few rarities thrown in for those already familiar with "the hits".
Pick up the FREE Sampler here: http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/bands/golden-boots/products
Vinyl and some digital available from PIAPTK.com, and ALL digital albums are available at: GoldenBoots.Bandcamp.com